Thursday 4 April 2013

"God gave"

                                                             Dhan Nirankar Ji....


I asked for Strength, that I might achieve,
I was made weak that I might humbly obey.
I asked for Health, that I might do greater things,
I was given infirmity, that I might do better things.

I asked for riches, that I might be happy,
I was given poverty, that I might be Wise.
I asked for Power, that I might have the praise of men,
I was given Weakness, that I might feel the need of God.

I asked for all things, that I might enjoy life,
I was given Life, that I might enjoy all things.
I got nothing that I had asked for,
But everything that I had hoped for.

I almost despite myself,
My unspoken prayers were answered.
I am among all men,
Most richly blessed.
 
 
Dhan Nirankar Ji...

No comments:

Post a Comment

God Is one